What is Meditation in Yoga | How to Meditate in Bed

What is Meditation in Yoga, How to Meditate in Bed, how to meditate in bed in the morning, yoga meditation for beginners, how to do meditation step by step,

Hello friends, a warm welcome to all of you on BajiyaNews.com website. Today in this post we will talk (meditation) i.e. about meditation, which let us know about the benefits of meditation, every class of person must do mediation. Which helps to make you mentally strong.

What is Meditation in Yoga

Eastern philosophy and medicine, which originated in ancient India and China, have traditionally considered the body’s structures and life processes to be inseparable. His terminology lies halfway between structure and function and identifies certain entities in the human body as representing the flow of life energy and, in some sense, the conduit for that flow as recognized by Western science and medicine. The obtained structural structures do not correspond. Chakras are energy centers in a person’s biological sphere and are responsible for his physical and psychological state, as well as for certain groups of organs. All the vital functions of the human body are determined by energy.

Scientists say that we use only 10% of our brain. Think about what I just said. We only use 10% of our brains! We are wasting the rest 90%. Think of it this way… What if we only use 10% of our salary? Can we survive on 10% of our salary? No way, unless yours is Bill Gates. What about eating only 10% of the food we make? Wouldn’t that be a waste of food? So why do we shy away from using only 10% of our brain? look at your life. Are you living the life you want…on your own terms? Are you happy with what you’ve made or do you think it could be better? Chances are you’re only living up to 10% of your abilities.

If you are happy using only 10% of your brain then stop reading now. Keep reading if you’re not satisfied and want to be able to use the rest. Think of the greatness that you can achieve by using all your mind. There have been many great teachers of using the mind, such as Napoleon Hill, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Maxwell Maltz and many others. These people knew the secret to harnessing the power of your mind and how to harness it.

I am here to tell you that the most powerful tool in the universe you currently have is… your subconscious mind. Your subconscious mind knows everything. It has all the answers if you use it correctly. May it lead you to a life of harmony, wealth, health, joy and success! It is possible with all aspects of your life.

It’s not our fault. You were never taught how to use your mind. The past is over and today can be a new beginning. It doesn’t matter what happened before today, it matters what happens from today. You must trust your subconscious mind and know that it can allow you to live a life of joy and success.

Let’s start with a very simple process. Use your subconscious mind as an alarm clock. Before going to sleep at night, tell at what time you want to get up. Let’s say you want to wake up at 7:00 in the morning. Before going to bed, tell your subconscious mind to “wake me up at 7:00 am” and imagine a clock reading 7:00 saying this.

The first step in changing your life is to start making an impact on your subconscious mind. You can do this by thinking some thoughts along with the affirmations. For example, let’s say you want to attract money into your life. You can simply repeat these words “I am wealth and success”. Repeat these words several times a day. It is best to say them when you wake up in the morning and just before you go to sleep. This is when your brain is in an alpha state. When saying them, make sure you really mean them and focus on the words. Don’t think it is a chore or else it will not do you any good. You can also say them while meditating.

How to Meditate in Bed

Keep calm and listen to your subconscious mind. Close your eyes when needed and don’t force anything to come near you, but stay calm and listen. If the answer doesn’t come right away, it doesn’t matter. It’s probably looking for answers and this may take a while. But, I assure you, the answer will come…..maybe next day or next week. You just need to be alert and keep your antennas up. The answer may come from something outside of you, perhaps after you wake up. You can be clear in your thoughts about what to do. You may read or hear something that tells you what to do. You can get your answer from a friend and say something that can help you make a decision. Just be patient and don’t get discouraged and think about it too much.

What is Meditation in Yoga, How to Meditate in Bed, how to meditate in bed in the morning, yoga meditation for beginners, how to do meditation step by step,

error: Content is protected !!